When should you use your Boveda 1 Gram Packet? When you want to keep your flower perfectly ripe and sticky. Keep your smaller stashes of herb properly humidified with Boveda. Even without Boveda's 2-way humidity control can dry out your favorite strain and destroy some of its healing properties. Whether you're headed out for the evening of enjoyment, to the mountains to get some turns in, or weekend in camping trip, pop in a 1 gram Boveda with your traveling buds.
This 1 Gram Boveda Packet is designed for small containers and seamless packaging integration for up to a 1/8 oz of flower products. The square packaging design is great for rigid and/or flexible packaging with being able to fit into lids or the bottom of you jar. It can also be folded lengthwise to fit in a j-tube or folded in half to make a 1.2" square footprint for smaller packaging.
- Each Boveda 1 gram:
- Keeps up to 1/8 ounce or 3.5 grams of flower fresh
- Provides precise moisture control for up to 2 weeks
- Fits in a j-tube, tin, vial, medicine bottle, dispensary exit bag or other small container
Why is relative humidity important for flower?
- Terpene & Trichrome Retention: Studies show a 15% higher terpene and trichrome retention when storing flower with Boveda rather than without. That's because Boveda creates and holds the ideal moisture content of your flower to optimize terpene retention.
- Vapor Phase Osmosis Membrane.Boveda's membrane inhibits the passage of impurities, insuring that your flower is exposed to only clean, pure water vapor.
- Improve Appearance & Aroma.Retaining 15% more trichromes means that your flower will look, smell and sell better.
- Mold Inhibition. Boveda ensures that the relative humidity in your containers and packaging will be held below the point at which mold accelerates its growth, regardless of the outside environment.
Maximize Profits by Eliminating Evaporation. Without Boveda you could lose up to 10% of your inventory to evaporation so consider it as a quality control program that maintains product quality as well as reduces loss.
Growers typically add more flower to their packaging to account for weight lost due to evaporation. These numbers illustrate how much money you could potentially save by using Boveda in your packaging.
- Growers Pound (in Grams): 475
- Price per Gram: $3.50
- Pounds per harvest: 100
- Harvests per year: 10
To compensate for evaporation, you're giving away 21 grams per pound. That means..
- You're losing $73.50 per pound
- You're losing $7350.00 per harvest
- You're losing $73,500.00 per year
- Using one Boveda per lb for curing/storage is $3,000. Boveda could save you $70,5000 per year at that volume.
|Dimensions||1.6" x 1.6"|
|Dimensions (Metric)||40.64mm x 40.64mm|
|Usage Type||Flower, Supplies|
|Pricing Details||Price is for ONE packet|
|Relative Humidity (RH) %||62%|
|RH Size||1 gram|