Child-resistant pop top bottles are an excellent and effective packaging solution to store and protect many products including flower. Includes a certified compliant child-resistant hinged lid, and the sides are long enough for standardized or state-mandated labeling. Our pop top is designed to seal in freshness, lengthen potency, and protect from rough handling.
These child resistant customize-able pop top containers are the perfect solution for flower packaging as well as many other uses for medications, natural supplements, vitamins, pharmaceutical drugs, fishing hooks, jewelry beads, craft pieces, seeds, herbs, spices, the possibilities are endless.
What is iQ?
- “iQ” is short for NuPlastiQ®, an innovative plant-based material invented by BioLogiQ, Inc.
- NuPlastiQ begins life as plants. Once modified, it is incorporated in legacy plastics and bioplastics in quantities ranging from 1 to 40%.
Benefits from adopting plastics with iQ include:
- Plant-based content reduces the need for oil-based resources in plastics production
- Reduced carbon footprint when compared to fossil-based plastics (NuPlastiQ resin has a carbon neutral cradle-to-gate carbon footprint)**
- Reduced Plastics Pollution: demonstrated potential for quicker biodegradation* under non-typical conditions (ideal ASTM D5511 and D5338)
|Includes Cap||Hinged Lid|
|Dimensions||3.13" x 3.5"|
|Dimensions (Metric)||79.5mm x 88.9mm|
|Pricing Details||Price is for ONE pop-top|