- Armor protected dedicated laptop compartment with RSS fits most 17" laptops
- iFom integrated foam panels keep your electronics and other valuables protected
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader pocket
- Crush proof Tech Vault pocket with customizable divider
- HUB (Hybrid Unibody Backpanel) for ultimate comfort
- Padded mouse/digital camera pocket
- Increased shoulder strap foam padding creates Sweet Spot comfort zone
- Fully adjustable ergonomic yoke-style shoulders straps
- Two zippered side utility pockets
- Dual side beverage/accessory holders
- Quick access expandable phone pocket
- Deluxe organization panel with zippered stash pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Soft touch neoprene grab handle Organizational Panel Compartments:
- 2 pockets in top valuables pocket organizational panel
- 3 passport/wallet-sized pockets
- 4 pen pockets Compartment Sizes:
- Main compartment 18"h x 12.5"w
- Top side zippered pockets: 8.25"h x 4.5"w
- Bottom side zippered pockets: 9"h x 7"w
- Top front zippered pocket: 4.5"h x 8"w
- Tech Vault zippered pocket: 2.75"h x 7.5"w
- Front zippered compartment: 13"h x 9.5"w
- Secondary front zippered pocket: 16"h x 12"w
- Expandable shoulder strap zippered pocket: 6.25"h x 2.5"w (expands to 3.25"w)
- Interior iPad sleeve: 9"h x 9.25"w
- Three interior organizational panel pockets: 4"h x 4.5"w each
- Two interior organizational pockets in top valuables pocket: 3"h x 4"w each Materials in Specific Areas:
- Four way stretch mesh on quick access expandable phone pocket
- Four way stretch mesh on two interior organizational panel pockets
- Fleece lining in laptop compartment
- Fleece lining in iPad sleeve and "Tech Vault"
- Impact and crush resistant molded EVA in "Tech Vault"
- Neoprene in soft touch carry handle
- Air mesh on back panel
- Lycra on compression molded section of back panel
- EVA foam on shoulder straps
- Highly abrasion resistant Jr Ballistic main fabric
- Custom patterned liner
|Dimensions||19.5" x 14" x 8"|
|Laptop Dimensions||15" x 10.1" x 1"|
|Material||840D Junior Ballistic Poly
|Capacity||1500 Cu. In / 24.5L|
good but Review by mikke
i love the bag but the ogio emblem fell off and i cannot attach it . For a bag to cost this much it sems to me that I shouldnt have this issue
Awesome gadget bag Review by James
Overall it's an awesome bag, has many compartments for my gadget items, adapters, chargers, tablet, mouse, etc. I'm an IT professional, and I carry lots of gear in my bag, and this bag is my new daily bag. The only downsides to the bag is the straps really aren't padded very well, my old swiss gear bag had much better straps, and the water bottle holder doesn't really work well with my water bottle.
Best tech bag... Review by John
I have been through 3 bags finally to find this one (Timbuk2 messenger, Outdoor Products, and Swiss gear). It's the one you want. It has a pocket for everything. I travel for a living and always carry:
15" laptop w/power brick
external hard drive
several work folders
network cables and various charging cables
case of memory sticks
plus other smaller items
I can't really think of anything negative about this bag other than the pocket on the strap that is supposed to hold your phone is useless. I keep my phone in my pocket anyway.
I waited until Bag King offered a 20% off coupon code and used it.
Quality Issues Review by Benjamin
Cool bag but one zipper already busted and I've only had it two weeks. Ogio used to be great but no more. Another company that started out good but obviously decided to cut costs. My last Ogio bag busted as well!
Exellent Product Review by Scott
Excellent customer service, great bag for the money. The only concern I have is how well it will wear over time hold up over time as it's not made of ballistic nylon.
Renaissance Bag Review by Ben
I've had this backpack for over 6 months, during which it has seen steady commutes in and out of the office, loaded with diapers and every toddler essential (which are varied and several) during the weekends and weathered a handful of camping/hiking trips.
Suffice to say it has already seen plenty of use and yet still looks and functions like the day it was delivered.
At times I wish pocket A or B were smaller or larger, but its overall effectiveness at holding and carrying stuff is why I gave it a 5. I have several alternatives and specialty bags for this or that but 9/10 I leave the house with this strapped to me.
Great backpack! Review by Andy
Solid construction, with a thoughtful layout.
Great bag-shipping costs way too high Review by Andrew
Phone sales dept was excellent, the bag is great but anything other than standard shipping was out of control and excessive. These companies should charge the shipping rate plus a minor packaging fee, not gouge.
great bag Review by Allen
My wife says I have a bag problem and I'll admit I have many. I commute and travel broadly. I love this bag for its structure, pockets, and durability. Its many pockets are organizationally helpful. downside is it doesn't have a "change" pocket readily accessible, same for the mobile phone pocket, and I'd like a "badge" pocket/storage (for overnight storage of your office badge. Overall my favorite bag.
These items may also fit your needs
$51.95 - $69.95