- Waist belt pack
- Front flip down tool organizer pouch
- Padded ventilated back panel
- Right side necessity pocket with water proof zipper
- Left side water bottle holster
- Exterior D-rings for T-handles
- Spare moto tube compartment
|Dimensions||6.2" x 26.5" x 4"|
|Capacity||450 cu in|
Great pack for local rides Review by Michael - Roseville, CA
This is a really great pack for local rides. I actually wear it backwards - with the pack in front. It holds just about any water bottle; from the 16.9 oz store size to much larger. This I found to be very handy as I would switch out for a fresh cold water whenever I went back to camp. On the other side pocket I keep my car keys and wallet. In the front pouch I carry a camera.
For the price, you get what you pay for; and that is reflected in the quality of this pack.