- Killer padded interior laptop compartment
- Posh media and valuables pouches
- An array of utility pockets and internal compartments
- iFOM Technology - Integrated foam protection system
- Tricked-out organization panel and accessory pockets
- Ridiculously padded dual density foam shoulder straps with Soft Neck seams
- Over-stuffed comfort back panel with breathable mesh
|Dimensions||18" x 12" x 8"|
|Laptop Dimensions||16" x 11" x 1.5"|
|Material||420D dobby nylon, 900D poly, 600D poly, 300D poly|
|Capacity||1450 Cu. In / 23.7L|
Decent Bag Review by Steven
It seems the quality of zippers has gotten a bit cheaper since the last time I bought an Ogio bag, but overall this bag is designed very well. The padding for the laptop is sufficient, and the other compartments are laid out very logically and well designed. This is a perfect bag for the technophile that wants a place to put every little gadget. The shoulder padding is cushy as you could have a full load in this and still be comfortable. I'm just waiting to see how long the zippers last...
The only backpack PERIOD! Review by DC
The only backpack you could ever want or need I use it for just about everything: school, travel, weekend trips or a day excursion to who knows where. It comes in handy with all of its compartments its sleek look and its comfortable materials and design. It's worth every dollar down to the last cent overall great backpack. If your tired of purchasing a generic backpack year after year because of poor quality purchase this one it's built to last.